Adwords Miracle: My Personal Experience

Apparently the guy who wrote Adwords Miracle went from flat broke to earning almost $2000 a week within 6 months. He reckons a 100-500% return on investment is what we should be shooting for……well; my ROI is nothing like that with adwords so I decided to give adwords miracle a whirl.


If you’re completely new to adwords or like me you feel you need to brush up on basic knowledge then the first pages of the book will serve you well. It’s here that you get a tougher run down of adwords and how you can get in on it. Particularly of interest to me was the info on CTR and Quality Score. Increasing both pf these will improve your ad placement and bring down your ad cost. I picked up some nice little tit-bits here. I did this for one of my sites and saw immediate results. Amazing. Additionally, you will learn how to use multiple focused ad groups. This alone is worth the price of the book.

The section on writing ads and keeping them relevant also proved very interesting. The method he prescribes is similar to my own ad writing technique…… but with a few unique twists! The writer insists that ad copy technique is of most importance and mastering it can but u well on the way to the $300 per day club. After incorporating his unusual twists with my own technique I can’t help but believe him. My CTR’s are about 50% better which of course means in turn that my costs QS goes up and my ad costs go down. Result!

When I first read the sales page there was something in particular that caught my eye. Within Adwords Miracle the author explains his “Skimming” technique. This turned out to be priceless. I can’t tell you what it is, as that would be unfair, but here’s a quick rundown of what it entails. It basically involves getting big traffic from small niches cheaply. I have managed to set up 2 successful “Skimming” campaigns since buying Awords Miracle. Each own brings in about $15 per day. Doesn’t sound like much, but imagine setting up 10 of these!

You will also learn ways to promote affiliate products (including the current status of the Google Cash method), keyword list building, getting the most from Overture's (Yahoo) tools, and more. It may be better to think of Adwords Miracle as a course as apposed to a book.

Overall, Awords Miracle has proven to be just that!! It’s proven to be a complete revelation for me. It’s breathed new life into old campaigns and showed me how to easily set up low return but consistent reliable new campaigns. Adwords Miracle has already paid for its self many times over!